Be the first to check the new technologies and what will significantly change the healthcare system and will boost the digital transformation in organizations around the globe.
Einstein Frontiers, a program organized by Hospital Albert Einstein, aims to connect the most prominent voices in Latin America and abroad with those who seek to understand what is going on within this massive transformation in the healthcare segment.
Einstein Frontiers 2023 will be held from May 31 to June 2 in Moise Safra auditorium located at Hospital Albert Einstein’s main office in Morumbi district, in Sao Paulo.
BIG DATA • BIOCONVERGENCE • ROBOTIC SURGERY • DESIGN THINKING
HOSPITAL OF THE FUTURE • INNOVATION • STARTUP • DIGITAL TRANSFORMATION
The 12th edition of the Einstein Startups Circuit takes place during Einstein Frontiers, where startups selected by Eretz.bio will have the opportunity to present their solutions to an audience full of health professionals, investors and entrepreneurs.
- More info soon
Head of the Medical Device Hub, Sheba ARC innovation Center
Co-founder and Chief Scientific Officer, Endpoint Health
Clinical Director and Consultant Thoracic Surgeon, Barts Thorax Centre
President, Deliberative Council, Einstein/ President, Instituto Coalizão Saúde
General Manager, Einstein
Director of Health Economics, Einstein
Innovation Director, Einstein
Chief Data Officer & Agile Transformation Officer, Einstein
Nam Jin Kim
Medical Director of Einstein's Surgical Network, Einstein
Activities May 30th
DESIGN IN HEALTHCARE
- In this workshop we will guide how to use design thinking to solve problems related to healthcare issues.
- Would you like to help build the hospital of the future? Join us in a productive day in which you will be in charge of the next step towards development and implementation of medical devices.
- Healthcare is changing fast, and Einstein Frontiers is your opportunity to see what’s really in progress to transform people’s lives.
- Initiatives as demoday and datathon represent the chance to get to know in practice how new technologies are developed
- A unique opportunity to meet leaders, entrepreneurs, doctors, innovators and market references
- Meet an exclusive group of selected healthtechs which is helping to mold the future of the healthcare system; for entrepreneurs, it is the chance to connect with potential investors and clients
- Known as the best hospital in Latin America by the American magazine Newsweek, Hospital Albert Einstein is a reference and a global benchmark in terms of health innovation.
• Most innovative company in health in Brazil by Premio Valor
• TOP 5 most innovative company in Brazil (all areas) by Premio Valor
• One of the 20 most innovative companies in Innovative Workplaces Awards by MIT Technology Review award
Einstein is also building a true health complex, including hospital, medical school, social responsibility, consulting firm and health innovation ecosystem.
- Hospital Israelita Albert Einstein
- Av. Albert Einstein, 627 – Morumbi, São Paulo – SP
- Contact: email@example.com