The healthcare segment, over the last decade, has undergone a significant transformation with the adoption of technologies as big data, genomics, A.I. and 3D printing. Furthermore, the digital transformation process has been boosted in organizations around the world, largely due to the Covid-19 pandemic.
Adhering to these technologies has helped healthcare systems and organizations to overcome this challenging period we are going through.
Einstein Frontiers, a program organized by Hospital Israelita Albert Einstein, aims to connect the most prominent voices in Latin America and abroad with those who seek to understand what is going on within this massive transformation, unveiling technological and knowledge frontiers to come in the healthcare segment.
BIG DATA – ROBOTIC SURGERY – DESIGN THINKING – HOSPITAL OF THE FUTURE – INNOVATION – STARTUP – TELEMEDICINE – DIGITAL TRANSFORMATION
WEDNESDAY | 08:30 - 16:30 BRT
Innovation and Entrepreneurship
– Translational Research, Innovation and Entrepreneurship in Biotechnology
– Decentralized clinical trials
– Digital reconstruction and transformation in healthcare
– Changes in health plans´ approaches
– Post pandemic future of healthtech and medtech VCs
THURSDAY | 08:30 - 16:30 BRT
and Big Data
- Future of telehealth - High performance telemedicine - Use of Big Data and Artificial Intelligence
in Health Systems - Open Science, data sharing and ethics in
FRIDAY | 08:30 - 16:30 BRT
Hospital of the Future and Robotic Surgery
- Precision medicine - New era of cardiac interventions - 3D printing in orthopedic surgeries - Real-time data for patient improvement and safety - Decision support
The 11th edition of the Einstein Startups Circuit takes place the day before and during Einstein Frontiers, where startups will have the opportunity to present their solutions to an audience full of health professionals, investors and entrepreneurs, and will also be able to interact in one-on-one meetings with potential partners.
DESIGN IN HEALTHCARE
- In this workshop we will guide how to use design thinking to solve problems related to healthcare issues.
- Take part in an extensive data science program with experts in the healthcare sector to solve problems in an innovative way.
- Would you like to help build the hospital of the future? Join us in a productive day in which you will be in charge of the next step towards development and implementation of medical devices.
President of the Mayo Clinic Platform
Director and co-founder, Stanford Byers Center for Biodesign
Partner and one of founding members of IDEO
President, Sociedade Beneficente Israelita Brasileira Albert Einstein
President, Deliberative Council, Sociedade Beneficente Israelita Brasileira Albert Einstein/ President, Instituto Coalizão Saúde
VP and Innovation Commitee coordinator, Sociedade Beneficente Israelita Brasileira Albert Einstein/CEO, Livance
Director, Operations, Nursing and Patient Experience, Hospital Israelita Albert Einstein
VP and Research and Innovation Commitee coordinator, Sociedade Beneficente Israelita Brasileira Albert Einstein
Luiz Vicente Rizzo
Superintendent Director of Einstein’s Teaching and Research Institute, Hospital Israelita Albert Einstein
General Manager, Hospital Israelita Albert Einstein
Superintendent Director of Diagnostic and Ambulatory Medicine, Hospital Israelita Albert Einstein
General Manager, QSaúde
- Healthcare is changing fast, and Einstein Frontiers is your opportunity to see what’s really in progress to transform people’s lives.
- A unique opportunity to meet leaders, entrepreneurs, doctors, innovators and market references
- Initiatives as demoday and datathon represent the chance to get to know in practice how new technologies are developed